Land Records Searches
Yakima County provides 4 methods for accessing land record information.
is a basic name search. It will populate a list of documents; however, you cannot access the images from Direct Search. You cannot search by legal descriptions or parcel numbers, nor does Direct Search list associated documents. Direct Search is a free service.
Enter as much Information as needed to narrow your search. When performing name searches, you MUST enter the name spelled out and with a middle initial. For example, search DOE JOHN A. instead of DOE JOHN or DOE J. If you don't find what you're looking for, try variations of the name with and without the middle initial, nicknames and full name (DAN or DANIEL), and more. To search you must populate at least one field. Begin your Direct Search online.
- Designed for those needing to view and/or print copies of documents occasionally
- $6.95 per search and $1.00 per page printed
- Begin your search online
- Designed for large volume users
- 24/7 access, real time searching
- Subscription based, minimum 6 months
- Subscription Form (Upon receipt of your subscription form you will be sent a user login and password)
|Plan||Minutes|| County Charge to Subscriber
||$35/mo and 0.20 per min overage
||$65/mo and 0.15 per min overage
||$100/mo and 0.12 per min overage
||$200/mo and 0.10 per min overage
| Plan E
| ** Per minute charge for each minute over the signed-up
*** Printed copies included
Visit Our Office
- Unlimited Searches
- Regular copies printed in our office are $1.00 per page.
- Certified copies are $3.00 for the first page and $1.00 for each additional page.