Notice of Relocation
If you have an order which grants another person visitation, the relocation statute is applicable. (RCW 26.09.430-480) If the person with whom the child resides a majority of the time plans to move, that person shall give notice to every person entitled to court ordered time with the child. This applies when relocating out of the school district, county or state. The filing fee is $56.00.

The Notice must be filed in Room 323 of the Courthouse. Currently, the court does not have a book for this action.

Further Assistance
If you need assistance with forms, you may contact the Facilitator by calling 509-574-2695.